/* */

Friday, February 3, 2012

Aaron Yan Undergoes Emergency Medical Check-Up.


Aaron Yan's health has deterioriated due to his packed schedule as part of the hugely popular Fahrenheit. (image source: Weibo)
Aaron Yan's health has deterioriated due to his packed schedule as part of the hugely popular Fahrenheit. (image source: Weibo)









Published Jan 4 2012

Fame as part of the most popular acts in the showbiz does come with a price. Just ask Fahrenheit's Aaron Yan.
The youngest member of the hugely popular Taiwanese boyband has seen his health deteriorating due to his packed schedule. His management recently released a statement saying that the singer has undergone an emergency medical check-up on Tuesday, after experiencing discomfort in different parts for a while.

Yan, 25, was diagnosed with vertigo after experiencing dizziness and nausea starting mid December last year. Next, he discovered a lump in his chest. Alarmed, his father, who's a doctor working in National Taiwan University Hospital, straightaway arranged for him to undergo an emergency check-up. The report will be ready before Chinese New Year.
Since this was revealed by his management, Yan has been getting warm wishes from his fans. Touched by the wishes, he thanked and urged them to "cherish the present".
CREDITS :
Original Source: udn.com
Source : dailychilli


3 comments:

Tonee Rhian Rose said...

Hope he feels better soon. And hopefully that lump isn't anything serious.

Anonymous said...

TITLE: THE YOUNG KING OF BALLADS
Weren’t you amazed by the sky
Its vast and wide horizon that seems to define eternity
Somehow you swooned the hearts of maidens to have a bit of heaven
And I watched in awe peacefully whispering to the clouds that may your light burn bright as ever
May you not lose yourself in the midst of millions of strangers’ admiration
A candle in my darkest nights was your lullaby, gentle and sweet as a humming bird on a cold winter day
Let that innocence lead you a life of purity should your hands touch every keys and create a legacy
Should I have my two hands hold your shoulders and remind you
You have conquered the valley of the Kings, for you and music are one
And even if the waves may smoulder the land I shall stand in the midst of confusion reaching out for your hand
Forever I am your angel and my prayer stays with you
And as I fly away I will never fail you, my heart will beat for your sweet smile as I believe that your gift will be blessed, and remain.
By: B.....

Anonymous said...

I'm writing you song with no melody,

LOVE SPOKEN IN SILENCE IS THE MOST TORTURING KIND OF LOVE, BUT IS PURE

Title :HANGING BY A THREAD

Listen to my heart and let it speak its mind
Cherish all the words it will leave behind
Don’t be saddened, I need to let go of your hand
Gravity is keeping us apart, I am nailed to where I stand
My reality is in the dark,
Indecisive don’t know where to start
A blooming love cannot breathe in a storm of emotions
From a lover who has lost all devotions
It drowns as the sky fiercely shed its tears
Two restless hearts cannot be easily be tamed
If fire burns my touch as my imagination tries to hold you near
II
I’m taking the impact of past wounds
And it screams in silence as it owns the night in my room
It seems the sun has abandoned the day
The wind chokes me every time I hear your name
Aching memories left me with nothing to say
At this very moment, I had no choice but to embrace the pain
CHORUS:
I’m fighting the feeling to hold on
I’m pushing myself to move on
For only in broken promises true love survives
Full of hesitations I was forced to take in all the lies
Remorse and regrets had a grip on my pride
My heart betrays me as it longs to stay by your side
Between breathing and dreaming sweet memories suddenly fills my head
Again I am at war with myself
Your smile bleeds me a love that is barely hanging by a thread
Repeat: II
Bridge:
Maybe we could find the strength to say the things left unsaid
For here I am still frozen with tears in my bed
Though life has been too cruel to someone who believes in miracles
With all my strength I’m holding on to a love thinly hanging by a thread

this message in a bottle By:B_____