/* */

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Aaron conscious about skin, spends 3 hours on SkinCare.


Aaron Yan endorsing beauty products brand "Chrono Affection" disclosed that , he is beauty conscious and spends 3 hours everyday on face. But doesn't want people to get his image as a "flower boy": "I don't want people to think I only rely on my looks." Asked whether he is worried others saying he is acting like a girl, he said: "No, I can attract the homosexual group. Plus there's nothing wrong with it!"

Aaron yan  cares about his looks a lot ( to maximum ). Plucks eyebrows on his own, he also pays attention to his eyes and he demonstrated how to massage on the area at the press event.

But the Fahrenheit member admits he does have his manly side. he would go to the gym and workout often. When he heard a reporter said you can have abs with plastic surgery, he jokes: "It's too too  painful, I don't dare to do that. Plus I don't know if I should take it out when I gets old."

Aaron collaborates with the goddess in his heart Patty Hou in idol drama "Love Buffet." Originally thought Patty is a cold beauty, but she is actually very warm and friendly and even invites him to her Benz to eat: "In the end I dropped food in her car and all got messy, but she wasn't mad and even told me to drop as much as I want."

Source: UDN

1 comments:

Bertha said...

Aaron is such as cutie, he's a child please take it lightly on him...he is very musically inclined I hope he can take public pressure lightly...Aaron keep your heart pure I support you all the way!!!!